Our client is ANGELINI.
Angelini is a medium size private international group, a leader in health and wellness in the field of pharmaceutical and consumer products. Born in Italy in the early twentieth century, the Angelini group has offices in 17 countries and worldwide distribution of products. Led by President Francesco Angelini, the group employs 6.000 people with a consolidated turnover of more than one billion six hundred million Euro.
In the (cliccare sul bottone "Candidati ora") Angelini is an "integrated company" with extensive research, development, manufacture and marketing of active ingredients, medical products and dietary supplements.
For Angelini’s offices located in Rome, we are looking for a MEDICAL AFFAIRS ADVISOR ANTI INFECTIVE
- Contribute to the definition and deliver the Medical plan in alignment with Angelini strategy and ambition
- Work closely with the Study Managers acting as Clinical Research physician for the products/areas of accountability
- Develop an in-depth understating of the patient needs and develop a focus on activities to meet those needs
- Implement Brand/Disease area cross functional periodic meetings/updates including MKT, MA, BD, Sci Comm, other functions as appropriate
- Strengthen and maintain the cooperation with the medical teams in the Countries (sharing best practices, harmonisation on scientific communication approach)
- Implement a KEEs engagement plan across Europe for the therapeutic area of interest and ensure the full execution
- Be up to date on scientific advancements in the disease area of accountability and cascade it to the Countries through specific channels
- Actively contribute to raise innovative projects contributing to the portfolio development and LCM in alignment with the disease unmet needs, HCPs and patient’s expectations
- Implement projects to increase Angelini Scientific leadership in the disease area of accountability
- Degree in Medicine (preferably with a specialisation in Internal Medicine, Geriatric, Oncology)
- 3/5 years of previous experience as Medical Affairs Advisor or alternatively at least 5 years as Medical Science Liaison (advisory board management; expert meeting; editorial project management; publications; clinical studies; medical enquires)
- Good understanding of GCPs and medical writing
- Good knowledge of the English language
Candidates with the following personal skills will be preferred
- Willingness to contribute to her/his own development pursuing the opportunities to grow interests across functions and geographies
- Attitude to deliver as appropriate in respect of the agreed timelines and objectives
- Self-motivation to maintain a positive, results-oriented approach, building partnerships and alignment across functions and regions, and communicating in an open, balanced and objective manne
- Ability to function with excellent judgment, high integrity and in compliance with all laws, regulations and policies