Our client is ANGELINI.
Angelini is a medium size private international group, a leader in health and wellness in the field of pharmaceutical and consumer products. Born in Italy in the early twentieth century, the Angelini group has offices in 17 countries and worldwide distribution of products. Led by President Francesco Angelini, the group employs 6.000 people with a consolidated turnover of more than one billion six hundred million Euro.
In the (cliccare sul bottone "Candidati ora") Angelini is an "integrated company" with extensive research, development, manufacture and marketing of active ingredients, medical products and dietary supplements.
We are looking for a Medical Scientific Liaison CNS - South Center – Italy
- Spread key scientific messages related to the product portfolio of competence;
- Prepare and constantly update, in agreement with the relevant Medical Affairs Advisor, the scientific material to be used in the training sessions (e.g. launch events, new hires / line changes, update on medical class’ input, material for the evaluation of learning, etc.);
- Spread medical-scientific knowledge of the reference product to external scientific stakeholders (e.g. Medical Meeting) by sharing the scientific contents with the Medical Affairs Advisor;
- Manage all requests of a medical scientific nature related to products coming from health professionals (doctors, pharmacists, etc.), either directly or through the sales force in the area and share them with the team for the realization;
- Collaborate with other corporate functions in reference to the organization of events aimed at launching new products, at Medical Meeting and at other meetings with the medical class at local and / or national level;
- Establish and take care of relationships with the main Opinion Leaders of the therapeutic area of competence;
- Activate and support the conduct of sponsored studies;
- Take constant training of local ISFs on pathologies and products.
- Scientific degree;
- English (B2);
- The ideal candidate has at least 2/3-year experience as Medical Science Liaison / Medical Advisor
- Good understanding of GCPs and medical writing.
Candidates with the following personal skills will be preferred
- Willingness to contribute to her/his own development pursuing the opportunities to grow interests across functions and geographies
- Attitude to deliver as appropriate in respect of the agreed timelines and objectives
- Self-motivation to maintain a positive, results-oriented approach, building partnerships and alignment across functions and regions, and communicating in an open, balanced and objective manner
- Ability to function with excellent judgment, high integrity and in compliance with all laws, regulations and policies