Pharma Point, on behalf of Eli Lilly, is looking for
1 SALES REPRESENTATIVE NEURO-BONE – MILANO EST/LOMBARDIA EST
1 SALES REPRESENTATIVE NEURO-BONE – MILANO OVEST/LOMBARDIA OVEST
The ideal candidates would live in Milan
Contract offered: 12 months as contractor
The Candidates will be part of the Biomedicine Business unit- Neuro Bone sleeve
The SR will be placed in the following therapeutic areas:
SNC: Migraine area
Target: Neurologists Specialists in Migraine
Pathologies of bone metabolism: Severe Osteoporosis
Target: Bone Specialist & Orthopedic
Create a positive customer experience by identifying key needs and offering valuable solutions to achieve business objectives.
The role of SR is constantly evolving, with a marked focus on fully understanding the business to which it belongs and on planning one's area of responsibility; an integrated approach is required, which leverages on multi-channel solutions and interactions, with a good mix between personal interaction and virtual touchpoints with customers.
The ideal candidates will have full mastery of the following areas:
- Understanding of the relevant healthcare ecosystem, HCPs, payors, patients flow, pathologies and therapeutic options, Lilly resources available to the SR, Lilly procedures and policies.
- Planning through a complete and effective analysis of the reference area and customers, using available data and approved resources to efficiently prioritize activities. Planning must be effective, measurable, and integrated with the activities of other Lilly colleagues in the same territory.
- Execution of the tactics through collaboration with other team members to create a positive experience and value for the customer, using resources and a multi-channel approach and achieving appropriate KPIs.
- Strong learning agility
- Strong motivation
- Sense of responsibility
- Emotional intelligence
- Ability to manage uncertainty
- Communication skills
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Customer orientation
- Strong ability to work in team
- Advanced computer knowledge
- Previous short experience as sales rep (in Neurology or in Severe Osteoporosis) is a nice to have.